Thursday, September 22, 2016

Term 3 Review: What am I doing differently?

Term 3 has quickly come to a close which means it is time to reflect on my inquiry again. Originally I thought my inquiry had slipped by this term without getting much attention but as I started reflecting I quickly was able to highlight the continual and new developments. This specific inquiry was also a bit overshadowed by my second inquiry of how to develop an effective reading programme that balances breadth and depth. I have made significant changes to my reading programme which has actually aligned itself with this inquiry very well. Through introducing 3-week focus lessons, increasing and widening reading material and connecting texts within a concept it has naturally led to an increase of word study and exposure. As I enter my final term of this inquiry I want to continue developing my practice and hopefully receive some formative results from the end of year testing.


No comments:

Post a Comment