Saturday, May 10, 2014

Week One

Over the past week I have reflected on a number of my goals yet will seek to further develop my understanding and knowledge over the coming weeks. This placement so far has provided me with valuable learning which will shape my teaching. My final goal in regards to standard seven is around developing my philosophy of teaching with specific focus on pedagogies and ICT. Over the course of this week I have looked at the pedagogy of learn-create-share. This pedagogy really fits well with me and I think it has lots of potential to teach students to live in the world. By learning in order to create then share it gives a wider purpose that students can recognise the importance of it. But at the same time through creating and sharing students are able to learn from each other effectively and ultimately teach themselves. I think that this pedagogy is what I would seek to teach out of and implement within my future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment